Thursday, June 6, 2013

Roy Costner's Valdictorian Address At Liberty High School 2013 (full speech)

 

I have no qualms about Roy's speech...an example of great courage during these perilous times.  With the Obama administration pushing an anti-Christian agenda in this land of freedom of speech and religion it is time the sleeping giant awoke (recall General Yamamoto's famous words, "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant.") and Roy Costner is a giant among his peers. 
A few years ago I met a person whom I got to know earlier from her website.  When I found out she was from Austin, Texas I arranged a meeting with her while visiting my daughter (who also lives in Austin).  This brilliant lady had written a book in which she gave me a signed copy and one of the themes that she expressed was that of helping our youth.  "Educating our youth to the truth.", she told me, was a worthy objective that would help save our country from the likes of Obama and company.  I no longer hear from the lady and her website is down...I suspect that she has passed on for those reasons and her age which I guessed to be in her late 80's...maybe early 90's.  It seems as though some parents must have heard from the same lady, "Educate our youth to the truth."  Were Roy's parents listening?  You be the judge.  
 
Meanwhile we have a guy in the White House that lead many to suggest that he is not fit to lead. (see video below) ↓  ~ Norman E. Hooben

No comments: