Sunday, September 22, 2013

Obama's Catholic Victory Dance

Most practicing Catholics have no clue... Lets restate that... Most American Catholics have no clue where their money goes to when they drop that envelope or cash into the Sunday collection basket; especially that 2nd collection.  Paying closer attention to the announcement one Sunday a few years ago, I was startled by the boldness of parish priest's stated recipient...ACORN!  It was bold considering the timeline we're talking about ACORN was riddled with scandals associated with the Obama presidential campaign.  It could be said without exaggeration that most Catholics voted for Obama not only at the ballot box but with their wallets as well...the few exceptions would be the Catholics like myself that could see through Obama's façade from the moment he came on the national scene.  I would like to ramble on about this subject but I never quite got all my notes together for there is so much that I have researched over the last dozen years or so, that I would bore you to death with discursive verbiage...but aaha, I found somebody that has put it all together, and you can find it right here.  I only hope that this video is not pulled for a lot of truth has been exposed so watch and listen carefully before it disappears. ~ Norman E. Hooben
 

No comments: