Sunday, January 5, 2014

May 16th 2014...No excuses!

Truckers rallied in Washington to restore America to its constitutional republic foundations. So did veterans. And bikers. They all assembled and then departed, leaving the Beltway insiders to continue running the nation into the ground, according to one man who says an event he hopes to hold this spring will be different.

The following comment came from DRAUGR (an assumed name I assume) saturday's post over at Before It's News ...with the headline "2nd Top Military Man Calls For Millions To March On D.C."

Just like the Germans from the 1930′s & 40′s. The only time the lazy Americans will gather in large numbers is when they are being loaded into boxcars.
“Uh, I can’t go to that protest, uh my wife will think I’m nuts.”
“Nothing is going to happen. All those people are overreacting.”
“They’re just bunch of racists that can’t stand it that our president is black”
“I really want to go but I’ll lose my job”.
“I just don’t have the time but I’ll be there in spirit”
“Rally, Protest? What?”
“No way Dude that’s the day of the big game”
What’s your excuse for ignoring the obvious?
Will it finally dawn on you when you are ordered to fall into this line, and your wife and kids are sent to a different line?
The cops refer to the balance of power between themselves and the criminals as the thin blue line. What would you call that, that separates every American citizens rights and freedoms from that of slavery and oppression? Right now I would call it the last frayed thread.
_______________________
 
 

No comments: