Monday, November 17, 2014

I was right about Obamacare: It was contrived, dishonest, and unrealistic!

My original thought was to start out by saying, "I sometimes wonder why they don't believe me."  But I knew that it wasn't me that they distrusted, it was the overwhelming brainwashing that they blindly accepted regardless of any rational thought or revealing truths.  The 'they' in this narrative includes people I've known for many years.  Most of these people have a well-liked personality and are seemingly intelligent when it comes to every day choices but they never broke away from the spell that has captured their intellect...and probably will not like me identifying this observation when they reads this.  They've heard me criticize their main stream media where most of them get their news.  Which brings me to the following video where a CNBC anchor was chastised for exposing a lie about Obamacare.  President John F. Kennedy once said, "The great enemy of truth is very often not the lie--deliberate, contrived, and dishonest--but the myth-persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic."  Obamacare fills the adjectives to a T...contrived, dishonest, and an unrealistic myth...and deliberately forced down our throats.  After they see this video, will they sometimes wonder that I was right all along? ~ Norman E. Hooben
 
The video follows this commentary:

Fox Business anchor: CNBC silenced me from talking about Obamacare lie – you are ‘disrespecting office of president’
by Tom Tillison @ BIZPAC Review

Fox Business Network anchor Melissa Francis said she “was silenced” from criticizing the Affordable Care Act while working at CNBC, and was told by management that she was “disrespecting the office of the president.”

While discussing Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber’s comments about the Obama administration taking advantage of “the stupidity of American voter” to pass the health care law, Francis said the liberal media are also villains here.
Calling out NBC, ABC, the Los Angeles Times and The Associated Press, who “have only been too happy to comply” in helping “cover up the truth,” Francis pointed to her own experiences at CNBC.
“It’s shocking, but it actually doesn’t surprise me because when I was at CNBC, I pointed out to my viewers that the math of Obamacare simply didn’t work,” she said. “Not the politics, by the way. But just the basic math. And when I did that, I was silenced.”
“I said on the air that you couldn’t add millions of people to the system and force insurance companies to cover their pre-existing conditions without raising the price on everyone else,” she added. “I pointed out that it couldn’t possibly be true that if you like your plan, you can keep it.”
Francis told viewers not to trust the other networks.
“I can tell you first hand, they are willing participants in the campaign to keep the economic truth from you,” Francis added. “Don’t let them do it.”
Watch the segment here:
 
_________________
Additional videos...may take a moment to load. (If video has a black area above simply click on it and it will go away...some systems do this)





 

1 comment:

SR said...

ANYONE that "voted" for this disrespectful ASSHAT known as Obama is a complete and total fool and they cannot be respected at all.