Thursday, November 13, 2014

Patriotic Sky in Virginia ~ Is that a coincidence or an omen?

I was headed south on I-95 when an image of the American flag was in the heavens. After staring at it for a moment I grabbed the camera in the seat next to me and attempted to get a picture.  It was fading fast.  Note the time stamp above each picture; it took only 54 seconds to see the apparent changes that were taking place.  The time/date stamp was taken from the picture(s) properties link which can be found on most, if not all, digital photos.  Before this sighting I have never seen a cloud formation such as this...except in pictures.  Which reminds me of this posting "A sign from above...only God can paint!" where someone else did exactly what I did; they took a similar picture while driving. Interesting enough, both pictures, the someone else's and mine, were taken in the state of Virginia but on different dates.  Is that a coincidence or an omen?  ~ Norman E. Hooben

No comments: