Sunday, February 22, 2015

What America Needs... Now !!!

Most of the time when I post videos it is because I've found some value worthy of this post...sometimes funny... sometimes sad... many times factual and some just out of curiosity.  But it has been a long time since I've found one as inspirational as the one that follows.  Some of you may look at the timer and may decide not to bother because it may take too long and it will be those people that will miss out on something that everyone else will find and I can guarantee that everyone else will find that something.  I also want to thank my friend Lew Waters up in Washington state for bringing this to my attention.  I think that all who take the time to listen to this wonderful speech will also thank him.  Lew runs a website which goes by the name, Right in a Left World and you can visit him here. ~ Norman E. Hooben

No comments: