Sunday, September 20, 2015

The Hillary Challenge

Now I don't know who would go through the trouble of gathering ten hours of Hillary cackle but then again I don't know why I've gone through the trouble of posting it here.  (Actually I post it in jest... it sort of reminds me of my high school days when one of the guys turned on the French language player and turned up the volume so it could be heard all over...when the teacher arrived he was ticked and we all were sent to detention until someone confessed.  Now don't get any ideas about playing this on your school's PA system...you to can be sent to detention LOL).  Anyone who has the stomach to sit through all ten hours must be the type of person who enjoys watching grass grow.
The challenge here is to see how many minutes you can take before turning her off (OK, OK, I did last for 20 seconds). 
 

No comments: